Monday, January 03, 2011

He's Well!


The old horse is now frolicking around with the other horses. Well, he actually just stands there and they frolic around him. I am so glad he's better and he healed rather quickly. My cousin got a horse for Christmas. I drove up to see him on Saturday. Absolutely beautiful and very sweet. I have pictures! Also, Christmas etc. are over. I killed Christmas at my house last night. It took forever to get everything wrapped up in paper and stored away. Then I ate a salad. I did get some cool stuff. One gift John gave me was pillows. Sounds not that exciting but if you've ever had to live with a really crappy pillow then you know how wonderful it is to find the perfect one. His mom gave me a magic pot from pampered chef. I've already used it twice. It really is magic. With the weather trying very hard to warm up I really want to get back to riding. My horses are fat and scraggly. They need a job.

ps- I found this photo my mom took the day of the bridal portraits! I think it's pretty.

Quote of the Day: "Having Luke here is a pretty big deal for me. Because his mother, who also happens to be my half sister, kind of cut me off from that side of the family fifteen years ago--fourteen. The last time I saw Luke, was the opening day of Ace Ventura 2. And that was '95. So yes, fifteen years on the dot. Anyway, I lost him in a forest." -Michael Scott

1 comment:

Carroll said...

I'm coming to steal your magic pot since it is, in fact, magic.