Wednesday, July 14, 2010

No Rain


I love this video of Noah. Not sure what he's eating but it makes me laugh. Did ya'll get those awesome thunderstorms last night? Me neither. I get so excited about a summer thunderstorm and they never seem to happen. We are leaving Cedar out of her pen all day now. She usually comes out and barks all excited and then runs back to her dog house to sleep. Not very ambitious if you ask me. It's been too hot to ride horses lately and I'm starting to have withdrawals. There is no way I'll be ready for the next show as fat and out of shape as the horses are now. I might have to sneak down late at night and ride when it's cool. Martha helped me update my blog. I love the new background. Oh, and I ordered the wedding photo book from Christi yesterday!! Can't wait until it gets here!! VBS starts next week. That means a moon bounce happens on Friday at the finale. It'll probably thunderstorm that day.

Quote of the Day: "When you land, try and land like an eight year old. These bouncy castles are not designed for adults." -Dwight Schrute

3 comments:

Carroll said...

I KNOW! I waited all night for a good thunderstorm and we got about 16 raindrops. Oh well...

Carroll said...

And I like the new background. It reminds me of when they light all the signal fires in Lord of the Rings.

Joy said...

Love sumer thunderstorms too! My office window looks outside and it just makes me happy and cozy looking outside at a storm.