Monday, August 07, 2006

Massive Freak Wave


I want to go back. I miss it already. Was it the doing nothing that I miss so much? Or the game night? Eating lots of frozen burritos with no limit except Carroll telling me not to. Perhaps the pier at midnight. Who cares. I'm just ready to pack my suitcase...which, I haven't unpacked yet...and run back. My muscles still hurt from clinging insanely to the board (that's Body Board to Tommy) while the waves of at least 50 feet crash down on top of us.

So, I'm going back. And, you can't stop me.

14 comments:

Carroll said...

Preach on, Rach...preach on.

Joy said...

school starts soon- take me with you!!!

Joy said...

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Carroll said...

is that a bull shark?

Lydia said...

See Carroll! You did learn something!

Lydia said...

And Happy Birthday Rach!

Rachael said...

THANKS! I feel so stinkin' old.

Carroll said...

It's nothing a chocolate-oreo blizzard can't fix...oh wait...there is no chocolate ice cream at the DQ...

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Yeah, Happy Birthday, Rasheek! This is gotta be like the big Three-Oh, right?

Ha, I slay me sometimes...

P.S. I'm still waiting for that cheesy taco you said you were gonna mail me to arrive from the Grand 'Ole Opry House or wherever you mailed it from. I guess you probably skimped on the shipping too, right? It's likely going via Russia and will have massive freezer burn by the time I get it. Thanks a lot, Rach...

Rachael said...

Rich-po, who said anything about a freezer? That would be WAY too much money. And I have to take my cats to the vet tomorrow.

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Ah, am I the only one who has NO IDEA of what Rachael just babbled on about?

I guess I'll have to agree that she is getting "so stinkin' old." Early onset of Alzheimer's. Somebody go set up the porch rocker and get her a blanket. So sad...

Lydia said...

Hey! No cracking on the big 3-0!

Carroll said...

HOW CAN YOU TELL???

Richpo the Unmagnificent said...

Definitely NOT a Nurse Shark. Looks like a Bull Shark to me.